- 6 Eggs hard-boiled, shell removed.
- 1 small red onion finely sliced
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes chopped roughly
- Handful of fresh coriander chopped
- 1 clove garlic crushed and chopped finely
- salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder (optional)
- 1/2 large red chilli (de seed it if you wish)
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water.
Asian Style Fish
- 4 fillets of fish cut in half
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Mirin (Japanese rice wine)
- 1 1/2 tsp of XO sauce
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 11/2 tbsp grapeseed oil
Mix ginger, soy, mirin, sesame oil and XO sauce in a bowl and pour over fish. Let sit for 10 mins. Put a frying pan on medium heat with a grapeseed oil. Once the pan is hot pan fry the fish pieces. I only turn the fish once. Cooking time on each side is 2 -3 mins depending on thickness of fish.
- 1 450 g Packet Fresh Singapore Noodles
- 1 Bunch Broccoli (I use the stem as well)
- I small Carrot
- 2 tbsp Red Curry Paste
- 1 small Red Onion
- 1 tsp light soy
- 1 tsp dark soy
- 2 Small Red Chillies
- 1 tbsp Grapeseed Oil
- 1/2 bunch of fresh coriander
Cut the broccoli into florets. Peel the broccoli stem and carrot and Julienne. Slice the red onion and chillies and coriander stalks.
Cook noodle as per instructions.
Heat oil in a work on high heat. Add red curry paste and cook for 1 minute. Add onions, carrots, broccoli stems, and coriander stalks, cook for a 1 minute, add broccoli cook for a further minute. In a separate bowl add soy sauce to the noodles and mix gently. Add noodles to the wok and give it a good toss. Garnish with chopped fresh coriander leaves.